We are pleased to offer you a variety of membership levels to access The Elderberry Entrepreneur products and services.
The Elderberry Entrepreneur is a project of the Essential Living Collective ministry, an unincorporated private ministerial association. The Essential Living Collective is comprised of a variety of projects that provide leadership, guidance & community resources to members who are looking to restore their faith in nature, and exploring healthier ways to support their physical, emotional and spiritual goals.
By becoming a member of ESSENTIAL LIVING COLLECTIVE, I agree to the following terms and conditions:
- ESSENTIAL LIVING COLLECTIVE’s purpose is furthering the upliftment, enlightenment, spiritual realization, and general welfare of people throughout the world, the betterment of life on planet Earth, and other spiritual, humanitarian, and beneficent purposes.
- ESSENTIAL LIVING COLLECTIVE is a creation of free men and women to associate with each other in the private domain according to their ministry and talents.
- ESSENTIAL LIVING COLLECTIVE is a platform on which members may conduct all manner of business with ESSENTIAL LIVING COLLECTIVE, members, and other associations.
- ESSENTIAL LIVING COLLECTIVE is a private, unincorporated ministry that operates outside the jurisdiction of government entities, agencies, officers, agents, contractors, and other representatives, as protected by law.
- ESSENTIAL LIVING COLLECTIVE lawfully stands on the authority our Creator gives to free men and women as revealed in the holy Scriptures, the Constitution of the United States of America, the constitutions of the several states of the union, and the Charter of Rights of Canada.
- Members claims the right to freedom of religion, free speech, petition, assembly, and the right to gather in association to assert our rights protected by those Constitutions, Charter, and Statutes.
- Members claim the right to be free from unreasonable search and seizure, the right to not incriminate ourselves, and the right to freely exercise all other unalienable rights as granted by our creator, our almighty God, and guaranteed by those Constitutions, Charter, and Statutes.
- Members decide for themselves which member(s) qualify to provide them counsel and advice concerning all matters, including but not limited to, physical, spiritual, healthcare, law, and any other matter, and may contract for counsel, advice, services, etc. they believe assist their ministry through ESSENTIAL LIVING COLLECTIVE.
- Members have the freedom to choose and perform for ourselves the types of therapies and treatments we think best for diagnosing, treating, and preventing illness and disease and for achieving and maintaining optimum wellness, as well as the freedom to choose any types of assistance in lawful matters and any other private business activity.
- ESSENTIAL LIVING COLLECTIVE will recognize as a member any person(s), natural or otherwise (irrespective of race, color, or religion) who has joined ESSENTIAL LIVING COLLECTIVE or its social media groups and has agreed to the terms of membership, providing said person has not been sanctioned, exercised, or otherwise banned by ESSENTIAL LIVING COLLECTIVE.
- ESSENTIAL LIVING COLLECTIVE’s trustees, or their designee, may, at any time, terminate my membership should they conclude I am interacting with them or other members in a way that is contrary or detrimental to the focus, principles, and betterment of ESSENTIAL LIVING COLLECTIVE.
- ESSENTIAL LIVING COLLECTIVE is protected by the First and Fourteenth Amendments to the U.S. Constitution and outside the jurisdiction and authority of Federal and State Agencies and Authorities concerning complaints or grievances against ESSENTIAL LIVING COLLECTIVE, members, or other staff persons. All rights of complaints or grievances will be settled by an ESSENTIAL LIVING COLLECTIVE designee, committee, or tribunal and will be waived by the member for the benefit of ESSENTIAL LIVING COLLECTIVE and its members.
- ESSENTIAL LIVING COLLECTIVE and member activity is under common law rather than statutory law or regulatory law, which are creations of public government for the public.
- In my relations as member, I voluntarily change my capacity from that of a public person to that of a private member.
- My activities within ESSENTIAL LIVING COLLECTIVE are matters of private contracts that I refuse to share with Local, State, or Federal investigative or enforcement agencies. I agree not to pursue legal action against a fellow member of ESSENTIAL LIVING COLLECTIVE unless that member has exposed me to a clear and present danger of substantive evil and upon the recommendation and approval of ESSENTIAL LIVING COLLECTIVE.
- I do not, and will not while a member, represent any Local, State or Federal agency whose purpose is to regulate and approve products or services or to conduct any mission of enforcement, entrapment, or investigation.
- I may, by written notice to ESSENTIAL LIVING COLLECTIVE, withdraw from this agreement and terminate membership at any time. I will not misrepresent myself as being a member beyond the term of my membership.
- These pages consist of the entire agreement for membership in ESSENTIAL LIVING COLLECTIVE.
- I enter into this agreement freely, without duress or coercion.
- I hereby exercise my right of “freedom of association” as guaranteed by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), the U.S. Constitution, and equivalent provisions of the various State Constitutions, as well as the Charter of Rights of Canada.
- I agree this contract began on the date of my joining ESSENTIAL LIVING COLLECTIVE. I declare that by joining ESSENTIAL LIVING COLLECTIVE and/or ESSENTIAL LIVING COLLECTIVE’s websites and/or social media group(s), I have carefully read this document and I understand and agree with it.