Access Pass: Grow Your Elderberry Business Community
$22.00 / year
Connect, collaborate & grow with our peer-to-peer networking community. Access seasoned makers who have years of experience and knowledge built up, selling at farmers’ markets, online, in retail locations, and through affiliates – you name it!
- Search First, Ask Second. This group moves FAST! Use at least 5 keywords in the search box to find similar conversations before posting your question. Questions that have been asked before will not be approved.
- Serve, Don't Sell. This isn't the place to sell or find leads to sell your stuff. No promo posts, solicitations, affiliate links, landing/sales pages, etc. unless by an admin or per admin request. If you're secretly trying to get a lead or a sale, don't post it.
- Be positive and optimistic. Post & comment with intent to help. Operate from a place of abundance. Be solution-oriented and avoid upper-limiting beliefs. A positive mindset is not a sign of ignorance
- No private messaging. This is a collaboration and learning group! All conversations should be kept within the comment threads of made as a new post for the richest community experience for everyone's benefit.
- Practice the "We All Go Up Together" mantra. We don't believe in competition. We believe that strong businesses are built on a foundation of relationships and we are #bettertogether than on our own.
- Build relationships with one another. We lift each other up & build bridges here. There is zero tolerance for slander. All grievances with other makers should be handled via a phone call.
- No shaming or policing. Everyone is at varying stages of their elderberry business. Some are thinking about it, some are just starting out and others are seasoned business owners.
- Actively engage, share and collaborate. We give more than we take here! Business grows strong and FAST because of the conversations, connections, and collaborations here. Lurking is strictly prohibitive.
- Zero tolerance policy. We will mute, remove or ban people w/o warning for hate, defamation, deceitful or fraudulent business practices, sabotage, sharing others' proprietary info or trade secrets without permission, post fatigue/abuse (repeated posts vs researching on your own), or violating any rule. Blocking admins = immediate removal.